We are affianced in manufacturing and supplying an extensive assortment of Lightweight Concrete Block, which is manufactured by using premium quality of materials. Our offered fly ash bricks are appreciated by clients because it is highly suitable for long term use as a marine float device and highly cost effective. This Lightweight Concrete Block is widely used for complete wall casting, sound barrier walls, house casting, slope protection and outdoor furniture.
- Available in different densities and strengths
- Light in weight
- Superior in quality
Type Length Height Thickness
Block 625mm 250mm 100mm to 300mm with an increment of 25mm
Density ( Oven Dry ) 551-650 kg/m3 400mx250mx100m
Compressive Strength As Per IS 2185 Part 3 400mx250mx150m
Thermal Conductivity 0.16 W/M deg.K (Average) 400mx250mx200m
Resistant To Fire 2-6 Hrs Depending Upon Thk 525mx250mx100m
Sound Reduction Index 37-49 db Depending Upon Thk 525mx250mx150m
Design Density 800 kg/m3 525mx250mx200m
Light Weight Concrete also known as Foamed Concrete basically comprises of cement based mortar with at least 20% of volume air. This material is widely used in a number of applications from one step house casting to low density void fills. Being a free flow and lightweight material it is found highly suitable for many purposes such as complete house casting, wall casting, floor and roof screeds, sound barrier walls, slope protection, outdoor furniture etc.
- This type of concrete has relatively low strength but is supplemented through structural reinforcement.
- This type of concrete is superior in quality and also assures a specified density.
- Light Weight concrete can be used with any type of Portland cement.
- It offers the resilience to be manufactured in a wide range of densities and strengths.
- It is available in different densities and strengths.
- It is highly suitable for long term use as a marine float device.
- It is highly cost effective.